Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lots of People

Matt, please come home!!!

I love my family. I really do. But I am so excited for Matt to come home. The first week he was gone I took off work so David and I could go up north to Brainerd. Now this week different guests are staying at our house every night so they can watch David during the day. So my sister Brittany stayed with me Saturday night, then my Mom, Russ and Brooke came for the following couple nights, then my Grandparents last night, and now my in-laws and neice Amanda will be here the next couple nights. So what does this mean? A lot of towel-washing!

Matt is having a good time. Last week he took a flight on a Blackhawk into another camp. Over the weekend he went golfing. Matt said they had one early morning mock-invation (meaning they were invaded)! The rest of the time it sounds like he is just assisting the chaplain and participating in other miscelaneous training and activities. Oh yes, I am excited for Matt to come home.

Freedom Celebration!!!
For those of you who will be in the area this weekend, I would highly suggest going to the Freedom Celebration at our church. Matt and I are both in it, and it is always fun to have friends and family attend! Check out more information at www.nhlc.org.

No comments: