Friday, February 23, 2007

I sense a trend here ...

Matt is no longer in the Passion Play choir ... because he is now a disciple. Judas, to be exact. If you remember, he played the pawn-broker for Scrooge. Hmm - he must be good at being bad. Oh well, this means he won't be on stage quite as much, so I can see him more off stage. That works.

Nothing else is new. David is doing well. Matt is doing well. I am doing well. Ya ... and life goes on. Since Matt has not yet found employment, we are trying to find new ways to survive, but I think we can do it. God has really done a miracle in our lives in helping us make it this long. Now we need to re-evaluate our situation and make some serious sacrifices. Please pray for His guidance as we try to turn things around. I am confident we can, provided God just shows us the way.

No comments: