What a wonderful morning ... and a great start to a wonderful weekend.
I am wearing jeans I haven't worn since before I was pregnant, and they
fit with room to spare. It took a while, but I am finally below mypre
-pregnancy weight. My goal is to loose an additional 10 lbs before my
birthday, which will put me at my weight from 5 years ago. And I can do
it ... I know I can!
The key is the spoon!
We have found the way to get David to eat - it is all about the spoon. I
cut up some banana and put it on his tray, but he wouldn't touch it.
Finally I put the banana on the spoon, and he took it without any
hesitation. He must want to practice proper dining etiquette. He has
also been able to eat potatoes and Swedish meatballs, as long as they are
presented to him on a spoon. Maybe he doesn't like messy hands.
Whatever - at least he is eating.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Lisa,
I learned the key to eating is a plastic Little Tikes picnic table in my dining room. Whatever works!
Michelle, I am glad you found something that works!
Lisa, we have the opposite trouble -- E only wants to feed himself. Even though he gets about 2% of the food in his mouth and the other 98% on his head, chair, lap, the floor...
Post a Comment