Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A sign that he doesn't get it

The other day I was changing David's diaper when he reached over and grabbed the blinds. He does that often, but they are about to fall down. So I said no and pulled his hand away. That didn't faze him, and he tried again. I said no and gave him a little swat on the hand. Still didn't faze him. Again ... didn't seem to faze him. Again ... and again. Finally he reached over, grabbed the blinds, let go and swatted at his own hand. Okay ... he doesn't quite get it.

In other news
David got a new tooth (his sixth in all). Unfortunately those teeth ended up being even more painful. He was all too confident zipping up the stairs yesterday. He slipped, hitting his chin on the step. He bit his tongue which bled a little bit. When he finally calmed down I noticed two marks on the bottom of his tongue from his bottom teeth, and another mark on the top of his tongue from one of his top teeth.

I also celebrated new years with a drastic hair cut (picture to come).

No comments: