They said on the news last night that yesterday was considered the worst day of the year. That may be true for some, but definitely not for us. First, Matt got a call-back for a wonderful job to which he applied. So everyone please pray for him on the morning of February 5th! We really need this! On top of that, I found out that I have an extra week of vacation this year that I didn't know I had. Ah - how am I going to use up 6 weeks? It's wonderful!
David is Amazing
David is suddenly in a clapping mood. Last night he clapped all the way through this meal. Do you know how hard it is to feed a baby dodging wildly moving hands when he is clapping? I was telling Matt about it this morning, and David just heard the word "clap" and started clapping again.
Another big event last night was that, holding one hand, David walked with me all the way across the living room floor last night. He screamed the whole way. He just wanted to be held but I had something else in my arms. So he followed along until I put it down to pick him up.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment