Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Work, Baxter, Play Practice

That is where we have been, and that is why I haven't had time to blog lately. For Thanksgiving we had an amazing meal at Jan and Andy's house in Baxter. I can't believe how much harder it is to watch David at someone else's home. He is into everything! At least our home is half-ways baby proofed - everywhere else we have to literally hover over him. If it isn't one thing, its another. The safest place we have found is the nursery at church. Not only are there plenty of new toys to occupy his time, but there are also no dangers to find.

Play practice is coming to a close, then come the performances. Tonight for the first time I was able to watch Matt do his scene - it was amazing! He has the funny scene. It was great. We do have costume pictures, but I will have to wait to post those, as I can't find the cord at moment. Matt should know where it is when he gets home. Thanksfully I can get home a little earlier than he.

No comments: