Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Election Day ...

... happy because we no longer have to watch those dumb ads. Matt was joking that tomorrow will probably be the beginning of the presidential campaigns. If I see another political ad on TV I will scream.

The David Story
David has been wonderful. He is growing way too fast – which is a problem. We are now looking at 18-month clothes – and he just turned 7 months! Most of his 12-month stuff is too small (at least for height). David has been sleeping pretty well; he is now up to 11-hour nights waking up once or twice. Aaah – we are happy with that. He is overall a happy kid, except when I get home from work. I get frustrated because I feel that I am the trigger to his fussy evenings, but Matt assures me it is normal for evening fussiness. The only thing that helps is his Baby Monet DVD, but we try to hold off on that until 7:00 so it will calm him before bed.

No comments: