
With a new baby on the way, I thought it would be fun to find a way to keep everyone up-to-date on all that is going on. So, welcome to my first blog. This looks a lot easier to update than my Web site, which I never find time to work on. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to do that in all my free time while on maternity leave (hee hee). Ya, I know. I probably won't have much free time. That's okay. My Web site will continue to be a work in progress.
Pregnancy Update:
I can't believe there are only 6 weeks left. I am getting bigger by the day making it harder and harder to tie my shoes. That is a problem because my running shoes are the only thing that fit anymore. I did start exercising more, as a couple friends and I walked a whole mile today on an indoor track.
So, the scoop with Matt:
Today is the 6th of February - we were hoping he would be home by now. He is currently in California waiting to find out when he is going to North Carolina where he will be able to demob and come home. So as long as he is in California, he is at least a week from making it home. Meanwhile, I am doing what I can to stay busy ... creating a blog ... as I wait for my husband to return.
Also, for my friends and family, don't forget to check out my photo albums at lisaanderson.albumpost.com. You will need to contact me for a username and password before you can view most of the photos.

4 comments:
Hey Lisa! Welcome! You're going to have so much fun, and your family and friends (especially out-of-towners) will really appreciate it. :)
Welcome to blogger land, Lisa!
Hope you don't mind, but I added your site to my links.
Hey Lisa! Nice blog! These premade websites are really nice when ya don't feel like bothering with HTML. I can't wait for baby David!!! Love you!
Hi Lisa! Thanks for sending me your blog! I've been really thinking and praying for you, Matt and the baby. I hope everything is going well. Thanks so much for the update!
Much Love,
Lisa Ramaker
Post a Comment