My First Baby Shower
Yesterday my co-workers threw my first baby shower. We had cake, ice cream and lots of baby gifts! I was floored when I came through the door to find a mountain of presents to open - WOW! Most all of the presents were essentials - which we really need. I have been waiting for Matt before we start aquiring the neccessities, and this just gave us a BIG head start. Thank you everyone!
OB Update
I just had an OB appointment this morning. So far, everything is going well. I have gained 24 pounds so far with only a -1 pound gain in the past two weeks. According to my doctor, everything is smooth and right on track - yeah!
Matt's Update
This has been a frustrating week. First we were hoping Matt would be home this week, then we were hoping we would at least get a date as to when he is coming home. So far - nothing. He continues to make calls in an effort to find out what is going on and when he can get home. Please pray he can get home soon, as each day that goes by gets harder without him.
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment