Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MN Zoo




I took the day off today for a trip to the zoo with my mom and sisters Brittany and Brooke. And, of course, David and Matt. David was a little tired and grumpy, but he still had fun, especially playing on the tractors at the farm. Put him behind any wheel, and he's happy - what a boy!

Hiding Food
Tonight we gave David a few mini vanilla wafers for dessert. When he seemed to finish, he asked for more, and I have him a few more. Next thing I know, the cookies are gone, and he is asking for more. Matt told me to check under the seat cushion, and sure enough, David was stuffed a few there. He does this all the time - stuffs food under the cushion, then goes back for it later. It was a nice try with the cookies, because I am sure he would like those later.

No comments: