Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy & Talking

David has entered into a new stage. This week he discovered that he can make noise - other than crying. When he is happy he doesn't stop talking. He especially loves it when Matt and I talk back to him. He always smiles and talks some more. At least now we know when he is happy - and he is often happy after getting his diaper changed. It is sooo much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He's growing up so fast! I can't wait to see him again. This makes me excited for when he starts saying words! Won't that be fun? I can teach him to say "Auntie Brittany." Or maybe we'll just have to start with "Auntie ...." ^_^ Babys start talking at 1 or 1 & 1/2, right? But it will go by fast. I bet he's more heavy than last time I saw him. How much does he wiegh now?