Sunday, May 07, 2006

David's First Wedding




This weekend David attended his first wedding, and his daddy was the Best Man (they could find - as they worded it in the program). Our friends from church, Todd and Sonja were married on Saturday, so we had a full weekend of wedding events. It started off with Matt going out for the bachelor party on Thursday, then the rehearsal dinner on Friday, a full day of wedding & reception on Saturday and returning the tuxes on Sunday. That's all.

David was so good through most of weekend. He was awake through the entire reception, so content to watch all the people. He even had his first dance! All in all, it was a lot of fun. More pictures be posted on our photo album site today - just log in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,
Sorry it's been so long since I've written! That last photo of David, I swear he could be 35. It's an awesome photo and he is unbelievably handsome! Also you look beautiful in the top photo. Are you really going back to work next week already? That is a bummer, I was hoping we'd squeeze in another "playdate." Anyway, take care and I will see you in a few weeks!