2 weeks and 8 boxes of Kleenex later, I am finally on antibiotic. It turns out I have a sinus infection, as well as a lot of fluid in my ear (ouch). Now hopefully our house will recover. I am still a little concerned about David, as he is still tugging at his ear, but he will have a follow-up appointment next week. For now he seems to be happy and playful.
Speaking of PLAY-ful ...
We had play practice again on Saturday (David and I have been out for a few weeks). David is only in the market scene and triumphal entry, but he had so much fun. He was grinning from ear to ear, clapping and waving up a storm. He saw animals and pet bunnies and felt the palm branches and had a blast. I had never seen him so excited.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment