Monday, December 04, 2006

David was Baby Jesus



David was a big baby Jesus, but it was still so cute. The other day Matt and I went to church for another performance and were asked if they could use David for the live nativity before the show. I said he is a big baby Jesus, but it was more important to have an actual baby instead of a doll. After all, he is about the age Jesus was when the wise men actually got there. Oh - everyone loved it! Overall he did pretty well. Thankfully the sheep entertained him for a while. Hopefully he will be good for this weekends performances as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the middle picture -- it looks as though he knows he carries the weight of the world on those chubby, beautiful shoulders.

Okay so I have a dumb question I should probably just email you to avoid embarrassing myself any further, but Mary and Joseph and Jesus didn't hang out in the manger for nine months until the wise men got there, did they?!? I mean, that's quite a waiting list for the Inn. And then when did they flee to Egypt? Right, I know, I'm hopeless.